Thursday, March 26, 2009

How can I get to my USB Flash Drive in my College

I'm using a college computer using Windows XP that has 2 USB ports. However, when I plug in my USB drive, nothing shows up. There's absolutely nothing on the desktop except for Internet Explorer 6 and the Start Menu only has the Log Off and Shut Down options.





Can I somehow tweak something so I can open the USB flash in the PC?



Hold the start key (the little key at the bottom left of the keyboard, it has the windows logo on it) and then press e and let go. If it's not blocked then it will open (my computer). If it opens you will be able to see the C drive and the disk drive etc. Your flash drive will be labled (removable disk and then a letter possibly E or F it doesn't matter which just open it lol.) Good luck...




its not suppose to show up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go to my computer and go to usb drive autoplay or open. if that dosent work just get a new usb or try a different computer.




www.myspace.com/reckless559

No comments:

Post a Comment