Thursday, March 12, 2009

Write me a grease monkey script...?

For gamefly.com





When I am browsing through the games the catalog does not indicate which games are in your GameQ. This is very annoying. I either have to click over to my GameQ or try adding the game again. I want the catalog to make some indication that the game is already in my GameQ just by looking at it from the catalog. A grayed out button perhaps (still functional) or the addition of some text or something. this has to be for grease monkey so it needs to be in javascript. i do not think it's possible to use stylish, however i could be wrong. I assume you have to write a script to find out what's in the GameQ and then use the html tags or something as reference...



I'll give it a shot, IM me.

No comments:

Post a Comment