Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why does my logitech wireless mouse lose connection constantly?

The mouse constantly loses connection very quickly (the loss of connection lasts about a second each time then it comes back). Sometimes it loses connection altogether and will not work until I connect it to another computer. My USB ports are fine, everything else works and other mouse gives no problem just the logitech mouse. (2.4 Ghz)



could be a bad or low powered battery. Also if you have your 2.4 Ghz router or cordless phone near by, it can also cause problems since they work on the same frequency.




make sure you have the mouse in range of the reciever





my wireless mouse at work messes up all the time if the reciever is to far away


also if anything electronic(like my phone) is in front of the reciever my mouse will lose connection


it pisses me off all the time cause i constanly use my mouse


im an AutoCAD detailer

No comments:

Post a Comment