Thursday, March 26, 2009

What web browser do you use?

Using Chrome at the moment and it's brilliant I think but I still have to use Firefox at times because Chrome doesn't load my webmail properly.





Chrome and IE will never be the dominant browser because IE is bundled with Windows and so people use that instead of downloading and installing another program.




currently Firfox is at the top the major reason is that it has minimum security threats. and it has lot of Addons which are very help full for us.




Well.. google doesn't own Firefox, the best browser ever.




I tried google chrome when it first came out, and it sucked.





Went back to using Safari and Firefox




Mozilla firefox is the best!




Firefox. I hate Chrome and IE.




The best is Firefox!!!




IE 8

No comments:

Post a Comment