Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Can you use your wireless router on your wii (for internet) without a computer?(desktop)?

Ok my computer broke and i wont be able to use wii shop channel, online gaming,etc. can i use my wireless router on my wii without the computer? or do i need my desktop to do this? and do i need a wifi adapter?PLEASE HELP!!X(((



If you have a wireless router the wii can still hook up to it. You may have to go into the options, and change the IP address though. I'm not sure... The most common IP that will work is 192.168.1.100 And you can change the 100 to 101 if it doesn't work. If there are other computers on the wireless network the wii will kick them off. I used to have a lot of fun with that feature!




If you have a wireless router the wii can be used with out a pc but if you do not have a wireless router then yes you need a computer for the wii channels to work.




You need the computer to be running with the router to transmit a wireless signal to the console.

No comments:

Post a Comment