Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How Can I Get Free MY COKE REWARDS POINTS?

How Can I Get Free MY COKE REWARDS POINTS.? .?


How Can I Get Free MY COKE REWARDS POINTS.?


I'm a member of mycokerewards.com





I just registered I only have just a few points.





Or can you type in what suggestions I could follow to get points? Or tips and tricks or unlimited codes to use?








I know I could buy Cola Coca brands to get new codes, but I don't drink it a lot because we can't afford to buy 50 something drinks. Please help.








0R can someone nice give me their code that they are not going to use , the code should be under the cap of the bottle or in the box





:)


:D


:]


;]


thanks so much i will pick BEST ANSWER!



This is posted in the wrong section.





You can get a more helpful answer by posting this in the correct section.

No comments:

Post a Comment