Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Internet sharing From desktop to laptop?

i just got high speed dsl internet now, i want to share it to my laptop from my desktop.i have tried using the wep and ssid to my laptop when sharing from my desktop but when i try to use internet explorer on my laptop it says there is no connection found.i had connected to my laptop with excellent signal range but the internet wont work on my laptop i need help :E



If you have your DSL Modem connected to the PC





a. Get a wireless router and connect it to the modem and then the pc to the wireless router.





b. Get a WIRELESS network card and do an Internet Connection Sharing on the PC.




first make sure you wi fi is on, second make sure you sending a wireless signal,finally make sure you are setup for internet sharing in the Network and sharing center in Vista or the network setup wizard in xp and below.

No comments:

Post a Comment