Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cant connect to nintendo wi-fi connection Help!?

Okay here is all the details





1. I installed the software on to pc which is connected wirelessly to the internet.


2. On the ds I went to the connection setup thing and hit connect to Nintendo usb wi-fi connector then I put the connector in the usb port and tried to connect


3. It said to grant access to my pc so I did.


4. It told me it is going to test it and I hit OK


5. It began to connect with a full signal bar and then stopped and said Error code: 52003 Unable to obtain IP adress. Confirm that the Nintendo WI-FI USB Connector is functioning properly. For help, visit support.nintendo.com





But the WI fi connector is working because it began to connect and stopped working and there is a flashing green light on the connector so please help and ask if you need more details and I'll add additional details and then edit your answer





Thank you and Bye



For help, visit support.nintendo.com





Probably better idea to check there first... mebbe your drivers aren't up to date?

No comments:

Post a Comment